Your Samoa Accommodation… Only 10 Min
From The International Airport and Minutes
From The Ferry To Savaii!
- You need your Samoa accommodation to be right there – Close to the Airport!
- You had enough after 4 – 10 hours flight from New Zealand, Australia or Hawaii?
- You don’t need another 1 – 1.5 hours sitting in a taxi going to Apia or other resorts
- You just need a bed – get your bearings right for the next morning
- You want to go straight to Savaii as soon as possible
- You are flying out to Pago Pago via Inter-Island Airways for a business meeting
In Just 10 minutes after clearing your luggage at the airport you can be at our beautiful Samoa accommodation – Let Us Take You To The Airport Lodge and give you a great start on your Samoa Holiday. We are one of the few Samoa hotels close to the international airport and the Savaii ferry terminal.
What about having a swim in the warm ocean or relaxing amongst the beautiful Samoan nature with a cold niu (drinking coconut) just 10 minutes after leaving the airport. Why struggle and make it difficult when it can be so easy? Let us pick you up at the airport and take you to our comfortable Samoa accommodation. We will offer you a Garden Bungalows or Ocean View Deluxe Rooms for a well deserved rest after a long flight.
If you are coming from Savaii, or going to Savaii…
We are one of the few Samoa hotels just minutes away from the ferry terminal. Don’t need the stress of driving all the way to Apia township, then driving all the way back to Faleolo Airport or the ferry terminal the next day.
Although we don’t have a white sandy beach, we can offer safe swimming in the ocean from our private jetty across the road, along with small traditional fales (huts) for just relaxing and watching the magnificent view over the island of Manono, Apolima and Savaii.
Eunice & Dave McLean
“Would stay again.”
We had one night there before flying back to New Zealand. Our room was lovely. We had a lovely meal. The staff were very friendly. Lovely going across the road and having our last swim. Would definitely stay there again.